care for dental practices
course is delivered at your practice and covers the value of customer care strategies in developing
satisfied patients, and creating a more productive and profitable
All members of staff involved with patients.
they will learn
1. The benefits of a customer care oriented practice, to both patients
2. How to communicate effectively with patients.
3. How to be more assertive and positive in daily dealings with
4. Specific and practical methods of improving customer care in
1. Where does customer care start and end?
2. Communication skills in customer care.
3. Dealing with difficult situations.
4. Customer care tactics in different areas of the practice.
5. Customer care and the marketing of the practice.
The workshop can
be tailored to meet your specific requirements and objectives. As it is delivered at your practice, start and finish times can be flexible to suit your availability.
The course provides verifiable
workshops are delivered by one of our training team for dental practices.
Fees for in-house workshops are £1,200 inc VAT plus travel
for a full one day course for up to 15 attendees from your practice or group of practices.
Contact us to book the course or for further information.